If you have a query about building alterations or repair work and are a commercial tenant, you should first consult the terms of your Full Repairing and Insuring (FRI) Lease.

If you cannot find a clear answer within your FRI lease or do not have a written copy but rather an oral FRI agreement with the landlord, then please submit a support ticket to us using the link below.