If you wish to vacate your residential property, please consult your AST to understand if you are permitted to surrender the tenancy agreement and the amount of notice you are required to give.

When you are sure you are permitted to give notice and can provide the required amount of notice, please use your PropertyFile app or please submit a support ticket.